Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whose the baby here anyways????

 My Mom came home from the store today, and started to open a big, colorful box. I got super excited because, obviously, good things come from boxes! But she opened it and gave it to the baby. I was confused, because it was a toy, and everyone knows, Rhett Bostrom loves toys.
 
I tried to be nice about the mix up and take it away from my little brother, but Mom seemed to 
 think it was for him, not me... I mean, can you imagine that ??? A new toy in the house and not for me??
So, I did what any good older dog brother does. I just kept creeping in, and sharing the toy. Mom would move me, I would just come right back in. I mean, this toy is worth it, it sings and moves, its my dream toy... Totally wasted on the baby, obviously.
I mean, does Mom think that the baby will learn to play without my help?? He clearly needs me.
Finally baby brother Colt when down for a nap... And Wade and Rhett got to enjoy the baby play mat and new toy... The problem was, we kind of missed baby Colt after all that, and just sulked until we woke him up with some well placed barking a few minutes later. Turns out, we need our full crew to have fun these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment