Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wedding Bells

 So, Mom was organizing her wedding photographs, when it suddenly hit her. Rhett Bostrom never got to wear his Tux to the wedding. You see, originally Rhett Bostrom was supposed to be the ring bearer for the wedding, but after a long argument that lasted about six months, Grampa Bob (more on him soon) won out, and I was excluded from the wedding. Mom was sad, especially since my Tux had already been custom ordered, and I was already mentioned in the printed wedding program... So Mom and Rhett had re-wedding date night.
I'm a little concerned that Mom only dressed me up so she could have an excuse to wear her dress again, but at the same time, I love wearing clothes and getting attention so much, that I don't really care why I got it! I know I look good in my Tux, I my quick haircut before we started really added a fresh element to my look. Mom and I sure have had a long, blissful 5 years together so far!!
I think Dad gets jealous when Mom and I spend too much time together excluding him, so I try to make extra sure I spend time with him after. Sometimes Dad acts like he doesn't want my drooly, smelly tongue all over his face, or my dog bottom all over his pillow before he goes to sleep, but I know he's just pretending-- really he can't think of a better slumber buddy.
 Besides, Dad and I have been known to get close once we got to know each other. 
 Very close.




No comments:

Post a Comment