Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

 Well, it was quite the Superbowl Sunday. Baby brother Colt has a cold, so Wade and I started off the morning snuggling with the little guy... This is not an early morning household. Mom likes to sleep in, so we do too. When we all got up, Mom read to the baby, and even though I prefer to be the center of attention, I REALLY like story time so I made sure to get involved.
After that, we took a quick trip to the playground, where I became very jealous of all the attention baby brother Colt was getting. I didn't like that he got to wear the sunglasses (I love wearing sunglasses) and I didn't like that he got to ride in the swing (I also love swinging). I was so grumpy that when a small child came by, I tried to bite her, which caused us to leave the playground immediately.
Mom seemed to know what was wrong though, because once we got home, she got me ready for the Beyonce half time show, and I finally got to wear the sunglasses for the night, and I became MUCH happier...
 Until I realized we actually had to watch football until Beyonce came on. B-O-R-I-N-G. Rhett Bostrom was ready to dance, not wait.
Luckily Sasha Fierce was all I had hoped for and more. I don't know what happened in the game, because I like to go to bed early. As soon as my dancing gear came off, I had a good bark session to make sure the baby was really, really asleep (turns out, my barking can definitely wake him up!) and headed into my parents room where I noticed that it has been laundry day!! They had fresh clean sheets, and a dog hair free bed... My favorite day!!!!  So I nestled in, gave Dad's side a good greasy rub with my backside, and settled in for the night.

1 comment: