Friday, February 8, 2013

Wade is a bad dog part II


 Fur brother Wade is in trouble again... Mom took Wilkes out on her daily run, and left me and Wade home alone. Not going to lie, we both got sort of jealous-- I explored this jealousy by making a massive toy pile, and then burrowing into it.

Yup. I'm in there. Maaaaybe a few baby toys made it in there too... but, they were left on the baby's playmat, and I was not about to miss that opportunity. 
But brother Wade was another story... Wade has separation anxiety, and whenever Mom leaves, Wade freaks out!!! Today, for the third time this week, he took it out on the trash compacter. How does he open it?? I'm not sure. If I knew how, I'd probably get involved too, but that's why Wade is just a bit too smart for his own good. Mom was NOT happy when she opened the door and smelled trash.... especially when she saw this.
 She knew it wasn't me, because I very smartly stayed nestled in my toy pile. Wade on the other hand, had a veeery guilty look on his furry face... he is not good at deny, deny, deny like me. Poor Wade, in trouble again.

No comments:

Post a Comment