Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A VERY bad dog

Today has been a very bad day.

Fur brother Wade, the smartest dog in the world, has learned how to open the trash compactor... Wilkes and I were SO excited when he opened it up and showed us, and we all happily spread trash around the WHOLE house. The trash was totally full too-- old food, dirty diapers... all the good stuff. We dragged everything around on the carpets while tearing it up, so the house smelled really good too. We were so proud of ourselves, that when Mom and Dad came home, we barked and ran to greet them, and then remembered. Mom and Dad do not like it when we tear through the trash. We got in trouble.
And so, what was the very best day, quickly became the worst day. So, all I wanted to do was snuggle on the couch with a stolen baby toy, because after all, it was Wade's fault not mine!! Even though I smell like a dirty diaper (Rhett Bostrom may or may not have been in charge of dirty diaper shredding... I think my diaper breath/shreds of diaper left in my teeth might have given me away...) it was all Wade!!
But I got yelled at again for stealing the baby's stuff! And my Mom found out I had peed on the baby's playmat while we were romping in the trash today. I don't know how she found out since it was all dried up, but she did. Rhett Bostrom is now planning to sulk for the rest of the night until Mom feels bad and apologizes... I mean, with this face how can she possibly stay mad????????



No comments:

Post a Comment