Sunday, February 10, 2013

About this Grampa Bob character...

 So, about this Grampa Bob character. I first met my Grampa Bob back in '07... I was newly adopted, and mom and I were heading out of New York to Virginia for the holidays. We arrived in Virginia, and I immediately tried to attack Grampa Bob as I lept out of my Mom's jeep, and took off on a major escape attempt through the neighborhood. I quickly figured out that Grampa Bob was the guy to know once they caught me and brought me home, and Gramps and I have become very close over the years...
 From slumber parties, to walks on the ponds,
Gramps and I both like boating,
 And most importantly, napping.
Why am I thinking of Grampa Bob today??? Because I just found out him and Grammy (I'm a little skeptical of Grammy right now because she thought I would attack the baby when he came... clearly she did not think much of Rhett Bostrom!!) will be coming to visit!!! I know some people probably think they are coming to see baby Colt, but I know they are coming to see me. And maybe my fur brothers as well... Clearly, we are who they miss with us all living so far away in Texas!!

 I'm also letting Grammy try to make up for her initial skepticism about  me with baby Colt in the form oftreats and kisses once she gets here... I mean, so what that she saw me almost leap into the baby's crib when they first brought him home?? its not like I haven't done that a million times since then!!Me and Grammy do have a special connection, so I have a feeling we will be doing some major tongue exchanging (my favorite thing) as soon as she gets here.













No comments:

Post a Comment