Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rhett's Lady friend


Today I came home from doggie day care with a stellar report card- no attacks on any Petsmart employees, and minimal humping reported while in the playroom. When my Mom came to pick up me and my brothers, Wade got so excited he peed all over the pet hotel floor, so Wilkes and I did the happy dance through his pee and between the three of us made Mom's car smell amazing by the time we got home!! We were expecting a regular Friday night, but instead of heading to the house, we went over to our neighbors where we learned that we had a special surprise for the night... a FOURTH Cocker Spaniel!! Apparently Mom had agreed to dogsit as a special surprise for Dad! Four Cocker Spaniels for the evening!!
I happen to love our neighbor Lady. Even though I bark through the fence all day, especially while my baby brother is napping, I'm never barking at Lady, I'm barking across her yard at the neighbors dog on the other side.  Lady is my cougar girl friend; a few years older than me and happens to be almost blind and mostly deaf, so I communicate doubly loud to make up for her. I think my parents and the neighbors really appreciate it. So anyways, on our date, Lady and I shared a double leash and Dad got to learn to walk all four of us at once!! oh the trouble we can cause with one extra dog!!
 Lady and I are totally in synch, and I made sure to keep her away from my brothers so we could spend quality time ALONE together.
 Once we all got home, I was working on teaching her how to bark with me, Wilkes and Wade so we could get REALLY loud, but Dad didn't exactly love that... especially on a Saturday night. So, I wondered off to get some of Mom's perfume, but she came in and made me get off her bathroom counter before I even knocked over a single bottle!! (Last time I got a full bottle of Chanel Chance knocked off onto the floor and had a great roll around before she found me... Me, the bathroom and that side of the house smelled for days!!)
Mom just doesn't the lengths a guy has to go to to impress his Lady friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment