Friday, February 1, 2013

Auntie Allison IN DA HOWSE!!

I first met my Aunt Allison back in 2008 in my apartment in NYC. Aunt Allison came to visit my mom, and was staying on the pull out sofa. I of course, made sure to check her out and slept with her the first night I met her...

The next morning, Aunt Allison and my Mom and I all went out to brunch (in my NYC life, I was allowed to go everywhere with my Mom... of course, I had no dog siblings back then, so it was all about ME all the time...) and Aunt Allison asked my mom if I was allowed to go to the bathroom in the apartment. My mom said "no of course not!! why would you ask that??" and Aunt Allison reported that in the middle of the night, she got up to go to the bathroom, and then came back to bed.. When she got back into bed, she heard me get out, pee on my mom's desk, and then get back in bed. Aunt Allison is a tattletale!! Because of her,  my mom got a blacklight and checked out the apartment for "pee spots" and lets just say... She got quite a surprise, I got in quite a bit of trouble, and I had my first experience with indoor dog diapers (which, as mentioned in a previous post do not bother me in the least!! )
So anyways. Aunt Allison and I have had a long 5 years together, and I love love love spending time with her because she lets me do anything I want, and never ever yells at me. Its like I'm in charge, and I love love love being in charge of people!! I even get to sit at the head of the table when Aunt Alley is watching me :)
My mom is going out of town for a night, and she just told me the good news. Aunt Allison will be in da house while she is gone!
(Notice how I walk as far away from my dog brothers as possible?? That's because I pretend to be an only dog on walks with Aunt Allison because she never makes me walk on a double leash like my Dad does with my dog brother Wilkes who is SO ANNOYING... but thats another post for another day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment