Thursday, February 14, 2013

Green Eyed Monster... Rhett Bostrom gets jealous.

Last night Dad was away on a business trip, which only means one thing... Everyone gets to sleep in the big bed we are normally not allowed on. Me, Wilkes and Wade got a good snuggle on with Mom all night, but I got sick of the brother love this morning, and took my favorite toy Pink Stick out the dog door for a sun bath on the porch.
And that was when sneaky brother Wilkes moved in for a major snuggle session alone with the baby. I guess because there was no dog brother competition for who could get closer???? Sometimes I get a little jealous when the other dog brothers touch the baby...
 Baby Colt loves his dog brothers, he has been practicing petting us when we walk by him in his baby walker. This morning he practiced petting Wilkes, which is a little upsetting, because I really prefer him to pet Rhett Bostrom, not Wilkes, and not Wade.

 I even heard about some dog to baby kisses going on...
Which I had to draw the line at. Everyone knows the only one who gets to lick the baby is me. Rhett Bostrom. To make up for it,  I made sure to get close, very close, to the baby later in the car to make sure to erase any lingering Wilkes slobber on him. I know Mom must love having the baby kissed by his dog brothers... our breath is amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment