Sunday, June 2, 2013

What about ME?????

So, I had a serious talk with my Mom this week..
 I explained to her that I am sick of the baby taking over as a priority in this house. Now that he is mobile, she seems to think he needs to be watched all the time, and I am sick of it. I am sick of his face looming over me all the time, and following me around the house.
It is never ending, and Rhett Bostrom has begun to feel not as great about this small person who moved in ten months ago. There has, of course, been one big plus to this moving baby problem..
...the baby's bottle. Now that he is a crawler, he tends to leave it around. At first, I just took it and chewed it up everytime I found it, but then I realized.... The baby's bottle has some delicious something inside. My mom used to yell at me for killing the baby bottles, but now I have a system...I take the lost bottle and carry it to my Mom using my cocker spaniel hunting soft jaw skills-- leaving NO teeth marks. She says "thanks Rhett!" and I drop it at her feet.
Then, like magic she unscrews the top, pours out whatever is left, and takes the empty and unchewed  bottle to the sink... leaving me with the tasty formula!! None for my brothers, all for me!!!


Genius I tell you, genius. The perk of a baby brother...



No comments:

Post a Comment