Saturday, June 15, 2013

On the road!!


So, Rhett Bostrom is preeeetty smart. You don't get much by me. So when mom started packing up this week, I had a feeling something was going on and started to act, well, widgey. On edge. Concerned I was being left. Unfortunately Rhett Bostrom is a super deep sleeper, so when the car was packed up at 1 am, I missed it all until dad scooped me out of bed and into my carseat.
Took me a minute to wake up... So then we pulled into the barn, and mom actually expected me to wander out into 9 empty acres with her in the dark because she didnt want to go alone. Hello?? Neither does Rhett Bostrom! It is dark and scary out there!!!
Plus, the horses, who normally I like to chase, look like ghosts out there. No thanks, Rhett Bostrom is staying in the nice air conditioned escalade where I can bark at the horses while their being wrapped for the trip and wake up the baby, duh.
So, 2:30am, and we are off..... Tonights stop, Niota, TN here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment