Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stormin' Norman

Well, Rhett Bostrom has a little secret phobia. Thunderstorms. Last time we had one, mom found me in her bathroom panic peeing on her shower mat. I don't know why, I was scared and it was there!! So anyways, early this morning I heard a tell tale rumble of thunder, and evacuated the dog bunks. 
Obviously my two dog brothers noticed I got up so they did too. Well, mom and dad woke up and were worried about me, but more worried about the fact that I had disappeared from my bed... Apparently they were worried I would be peeing in the house to avoid the rain.. (See, I also have a phobia about my feet getting wet and do not use the dog door in times of rain. Ever.) long story short, after 30 minutes of a 5:30am Rhett Bostrom hunt by mom and dad, they found me curled up in Dad's closet and forced me out into the storm to go potty!
I of course tried to hide on the covered porch and take a pee there where it was dry, but, 
Dad came out and used his foot to herd me out into the rain!! As if I was an animal or something!! 
I tried to humor him and pretend to walk towards the rain, but after a few fake outs he walked into the rain with me to make me go! The indecency!! 
Rhett Bostrom was NOT a happy camper. At all. You just wait Dad, you just wait... (What am I wearing you ask? An anti anxiety monogrammed thunder shirt my Grammy got me.. It works! I never go out in a storm without it!) but anyways, back to poor neglected me, sad wet Rhett Bostrom... I made sure to mope around all morning so Mom would would feel bad, and let me spend the afternoon curled up on the white couch I'm not allowed on... i know this really sticks it to Dad since he hates it when I'm up there!! Rhett Bostrom = winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment