Monday, June 17, 2013

That baby


So. Day three of the never ending road trip has begun... And the baby has really begun to be part of the backseat dog pack. Last night after Rhett Bostrom was kicked out of bed so mom and dad could sleep I went right down to snuggle with my new fave brother--
And was promptly kicked out of there too and put to bed in my dog bed. Ugh. Rhett Bostrom does not like dog beds, really really prefers real beds. Anyways though, about baby brother Colt. This morning, we were all up getting ready for our morning walk, and Baby Colt got right into the mix.
Us dog brothers have gotten pretty used to our fourth brother hanging around, but he has developed a new habit that we are not really sure about... He wants to leash us up and yank on us!
He even got ahold of Rhett Bostrom's (yes, they leash me even though I am practically human, it's weird.. Apparently they think Id run away if I were loose, which I would...) leash in the car yesterday! 
We are going to have to talk to the little control freak about this... 415 miles to the ferry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment