Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rhett Bostrom: mad at MAMA

Well, Rhett Bostrom is officially mad at Mama... She KNOWS I hate the double leash. I hate being attached to Wilkes, getting dragged around by him when he barks at trucks, and worst of all hate  having him get involved in all my smells. Normally Dad puts us on the double leash when he joins our walks, but my Mom never does... Until today.

Now, we get walked every morning for a full hour, and normally we get a second walk later in the day that is also a full hour... But after this morning, I decided NO WAY was I going on another walk where I would be stuck with Wilkes. So I sulked all through our morning walk, and when Mom called me when she was heading out for the evening walk, I hid from her. She looked and looked but couldn't find me!!! Eventually just her and Wilkes went out (Wade was hiding from Mom too, but he usually does that to skip the second walk of the day, so she was only annoyed at me)
Now, I would not have cared that Wilkes went out, except for one little thing.... I noticed as I stared out the window, putting my nose snoots all over the front window of course, that Wilkes was on the extendo leash!!

MY FAVORITE WAY TO WALK!!!! I gave some good yelping to let Mom know I was angry as they left, and then gave her the cold shoulder all night to let her know how mad I am. Currently I am curled up with my Dad, ignoring Mom, because she knows how I feel about anyone getting special treatment other than me!!! She better watch out, or she may get some Rhett Bostrom pee on her side of the bed tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment