Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rhett Bostrom is alive!!

Mom had a rough day today. She sent me in to get a full body shave (for some reason they put me under full anesthesia for this... It's not like I'm known to be unfriendly to strangers or anything... Oh wait ;) well... I was fine. I had a great day growling at unsuspecting groomers and vet workers and hurling my 27lb body at them while they tried to sedate me to work on my shave.... Mom meanwhile cried most of the day since she was worried about me going under, and called the clinic repeatedly to make sure I was ok... What a worrywart... I'm not going to lie though, I was pretty happy to get in the car with her and Aunt Alley at 5pm after 8 long hours of attack mode...
After my initial wiggling and kisses for mom and Aunt Alley, I spent the rest of the ride (and day) in a woozy trance. 
Mom says its the calmest I've ever been! I was so sleepy I didn't even bark to wake up the baby when he went to bed, which is normally my favorite thing to do!! Oh well, there's always tomorrow, and I am feeling great about my new haircut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment