Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hats horrible hats

Well, my mom did it again. Apparently when my hair grows out i get burrs and leaves stuck in it and I drag then all over the house... (my fave thing to do!!) Well? Apparently that means it's time ... 
I mean, personally I think I look great with my hipster locks... But anyways.... Off I went to attack the groomer for an afternoon of sedated fun, and when I came home, did Rhett Bostrom get a nice warm coat??? NO. Instead she got me a hat.
So here I am, half drugged,  wearing a cap, and then... She decided to take me to the playground... With my brother...
At first , I resisted. I mean, who wants to walk a toddler?? They never go in the right direction, they get distracted by other kids, and always pull. But then, I taught him how to use the slide.
Rhett Bostrom loves the slide!!! And then I showed him how to go up ladders. Rhett Bostrom loves playgrounds. But not children, still hate children, obviously.
And, at the end of the day? I guess my hat kind of kept my ears warm... Maybe I kind of like it even... Maybe.
I MIGHT even like my brother. A little.

No comments:

Post a Comment